Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 4 pieces of artichoke
- 250 g vine leaves
- 1 lemon
- 2 pieces of onion
- 1 coffee cup olive oil
- 1 Piece cutting sugar
- Water 1 cup rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon currant
- 1 teaspoon seasoning stuffed
- 5 pieces cloves
- Half a bunch of dill
- 1 piece of carrot
- 2 Number one pinch chopped onion
- dried mint and fennel
- Lemon juice
- olive oil and water
- Rub lemon artichoke extract water and leave in the water.
- Saute chopped onion in olive oil.
- Stir in rice and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup water.
- On the currants, roasted pine nuts, sugar and salt sheep.
- Cook until there is water on low heat.
- Stuffed spices, dried mint, finely chopped dill and fennel solid.
- Mix, remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Dip the vine leaves in hot water and remove the water from the water tight.
- A large plate of broadcasting 4 vine leaves.
- Put the artichokes on.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the filling in the middle of the artichoke fees.
- Connect around like leaves and wrap the thread of a bet.
- Prepare the artichokes in the other way.
- 2 chopped onions piyazlık the bottom of the pan, place the chopped carrots and cloves ring format.
- water to pass over, add olive oil and lemon juice.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- After cooking, the service's structure decorate with a slice of lemon over the winding ring and chopped boiled carrots.
- NOTE: You can use carrot-shaped ring that you put on the bottom of the pots.