Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 2 tablespoons yeast,
- 1 cup warm water,
- 1 cup buttermilk,
- 1 water glass measure of oil,
- 1 egg white,
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar,
- as he gets un ...
- cottage cheese
- parsley mix ...
- Mix the yeast with water, let stand for 15 minutes
- into the egg yolks and mix other ingredients except powdered sugar and knead well.
- Left for 2 hours.
- After our little hands plucked pieces of dough to flatten the inner curd cheese is closed, put the parsley mixture.
- Arrange on a lightly greased tray.
- egg yolk mix over them brushed and powdered sugar.
- Sprinkle sesame and nigella, cooked in pre-heated oven at 175 degrees for 20-25 minutes we have.