Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 potatoes
- 2 cups tomato, petite diced
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- ½ cup + 1-2 tbsp canola oil
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup hot water
- 1+1 tsp salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper
Add all ingredients to list
- Mix ground meat, onion, 1 tsp salt, black pepper, bread crumbs and parsley in a bowl (feel free to use your hands for better mixing).
- Grab egg size pieces and make finger shaped meatballs. If have time, leave the meatballs in the fridge for about 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut them like apple slices.
- Fry them lightly in ½ cup of canola oil and place over a round oven tray.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp salt over. Leave the middle of the tray for the meatballs.
In a saucepan, place canola oil, tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Saute for a couple of minutes then, add hot water.
- Cook for about 5-6 minutes. Stir in the remaining salt and sugar.
Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Place the meatballs in the middle of the tray and pour the tomato sauce all over the tray.
- Bake till potatoes and meatballs are cooked (for about 30-45 minutes).