Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1 liter whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups water (for rice)
- 3 tablespoons water (for starch)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup rice (washed and drained)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon mastic (or teaspoon mastic)
- 6 rice pudding bowl, hold the edge Place on a baking sheet in the appropriate size.
- Boil water in a small saucepan and place them all.
- Stir rice into boiling water, a saucepan and heat to medium and cook under the lid closed. Meanwhile, stir once or twice. Brass Switch off the heat, pull all the water.
- In a separate tray, egg yolk, starch and hold the edge Mix 3 tablespoons of water.
- Put the milk in a pot all the appropriate size will make the rice pudding and sugar-heat medium heat.
- Mix sugar with milk warming up together.
- As for the consistency of warm milk, take 3-4 tablespoons of the milk, egg yolk and starch mixture to solid to standing on the sidelines.
- Stir, stir rice before milk and starch mixture is heated in a pot, continue to gradually added by stirring.
- Continue to mix all the ingredients together in saucepan until boiling point.
- light bubbles occurring on the material come to the boil and thickens slightly warm to close the bottom of this material equal to bowl on the tray, pour a ladle.
- Baking sheet, add hot water to exceed half of the bowl.
- Pre-heat the oven you have brought to 200 degrees over the pudding and cook about 30 minutes or until it reaches the desired redness.
- Remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool.
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator thoroughly soured as your cool and serve cold.