Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1 kg. green beans
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 lemon juice
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 10 green onions
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 sugarlumps
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Beat 1 tablespoon flour with the juice of 1 lemon.
- Deep in a bowl mix 1 cup water, leave.
- Wash beans, end and side to clear.
- discard the lemon juice and flour for the blackout, wait.
- Put the onions in the middle of a pot as a whole.
- Sort of like the sun on the edge of the pod.
- Chop the dill over the half.
- cut the length of the pod green onions, directories as they can.
- Place the remaining green onions on top of the beans.
- Olive oil, 1 tablespoon flour and mix the juice of 1 lemon.
- Pour the bean, sugar, discard the salt.
- Pour hot water to cover it.
- Cover it to avoid damage to your knee porcelain plates of beans.
- Cook on low heat for at least 1 hour.
- Allow to cool in the pan, put on reversing plate.
- Over the Garnish with dill and serve.
- Bon Appetit.