Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 2 Water Glass Coarse Bulgur
- 2 Piece Onion
- 2 pieces of tomatoes
- 2 Pcs Green Pepper
- 1 teacup of oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 5 Water Glass Water
- Red pepper
- Black pepper
- Wash and drain the bulgur.
- Put vegetable oil in a pan and cook the onion you chop into small cubes.
- Finely chop the peppers and add.
- Then check into the form of chopped tomatoes into small cubes.
- Mix all and add a nice paste.
- Tomato juice receded, bulgur and cook drain pan.
- Stir the water.
- Salt, then close the lid, add the black pepper and red pepper and cook over low heat until it takes the water.
- Serve hot as a Bulgur Pilaf.