Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion and a few shallots (finely chopped)
- 10 chicken cutlet (separated from the bone)
- 7-8 or 3-4 small sized tomatoes, cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic
- lemon zest Four
- 1 cup bulgur
- About 1 cup boiling water or chicken broth
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup frozen or canned peas
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- Oil and chicken taken to the pan. thoroughly cook on both sides.
- When cooked, leave the chicken in the pan, put on a plate.
- Saute the onions in the same pan with oil.
- Tomatoes, garlic, lemon zest and add to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Get the chicken to the pan again.
- Add the bulgur and cook some more.
- Stir in enough to take over an amount of boiling water and salt.
- Get off the roof cover to pull the juice of wheat.
- Add the peas reservations.
- Serve with lemon wedges.