Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Caramelized Onions Sardines in vine leaves
- 12-13 Quantity (brine) Vine Leaves
- 12-13 Quantity (Canned) Sardines
- 1 piece (large) onion
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
- 2-3 spoons of olive oil
- Black pepper
- Soak the vine leaves in boiling water for half an hour and strain.
- The half-moon-shaped onion (piyazlık) finely chop.
- A Teflon pan;
- color, stirring constantly over medium heat with olive oil and cook the onions to be returned to the place where brown.
- Turn off the fire, add salt and chopped parsley, season to taste with pepper.
- sardines to put one end of the vine leaves.
- Put up a tablespoon of onion on mortar, it contains some of the side Fold wrap.
- Fry the onions in the pan you (without adding a wash and oil) reheat.
- wrapping you prepare, over medium heat, fry duplex.
- Serve hot.
- Bon Appetit.