Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 4 pieces of dough
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 slice of cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- For the sauce,
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Heat oil in skillet away.
- The carrots in the pan and cook until tender.
- Allow to cool down from the stove roasted carrots.
- Mash white cheese with a fork.
- The chilled carrots, stir in feta cheese and parsley.
- To prepare the yogurt sauce, sesame, egg yolks and vegetable oil.
- precisely in half the phyllo dough.
- Two pastry on top of the pillowcase yogurt sauce crawl.
- Put the carrots in the middle mortar.
- Wrap the roll format.
- Do the same process until Dough and mortar finished.
- Place the pastry on a greased baking tray.
- Pour the remaining yogurt sauce pie.
- Bake until golden brown over in a preheated 180 degree oven.
- Baked pie out of the oven and serve warm after slicing.
- You can pour the tomato sauce if you wish.