Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1 kg cauliflower
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 potato, medium size
- 300 ml broth
- 200 ml milk
- salt and pepper
- For topping:
- 3 g cumin seeds
- 30 g goat cheese (bin bags)
- 30 days old cheddar cheese
- 10 g chives
- Discard cut the stems of cauliflower.
- plenty of salted boiling water, boil the remaining parts of flowering.
- Take care to very soft food.
- Put onions in a separate pan, fry in olive oil until slightly brown.
- Add the potato cubes and chop the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Boiled and drained cauliflower, add chicken stock and milk in a saucepan.
- Cover from closing, boil potatoes until cooked.
- Once you have a sedimentation consistency with soup blender, sprinkle a little salt and pepper.
- beat lightly roasted cumin seeds in a mortar after the pan without oil.
- Grate cheese.
- The chives finely the coast.
- respectively cheese over the soup, cumin and serve putting chives