Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Celery roots Lamb Sauté Casserole
- 600 grams of lamb, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 celery
- 10 shallots
- 2 green peppers
- 1 cup of boiled peas
- 2 tomatoes
- 10-15 dill branch
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt, pepper
- 2 lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- 1.5 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups cold milk close (Viscous will a sosyap)
- Grated nutmeg, black pepper
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Red pepper
- First chop to be the same size as your meat Peel the celery and the juice of 2 lemons and place them in a pot with some water and let it boil until tender.
- Celery are being boiled, do not put the melted butter in a separate saucepan and add the watercress into your meat.
- Cook until they are suffering from water raft.
- Pepper shells and chop the peeled tomatoes.
- Add shallots on your meat attracts water.
- you chop the peppers, tomatoes and boiled after adding the peas and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, the water reduces your meal, add the water.
- The boiled celery solid take your meal with a perforated ladle and mix.
- Start making your bechamel sauce in a separate sauce pan.
- Melt the butter and flour until the smell goes Stir and cook without browning.
- Beat on slow speed, add the cold milk. Make a light bechamel sauce consistency.
- (Note that the focus will wait until you are ready for your meat. Hot sauces, concentrates on standing).
- Sosua your salt, stir, put the grated black pepper and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Putting a few spoons to share your meal in the crock pots, add the spices.
- Close to the top of the bechamel sauce.
- Give Sprinkle grated cheese and chili powder 170-degree oven.
- Just enough to keep the oven until melted cheddar and browned.
- Serve hot. Bon Appetit.