Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Cheese Roll Meatball
- Half a kg of meat
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 slices of stale bread
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For the filling:
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- Grated onion, crushed garlic, bread soaked and squeezed.
- On the other ingredients are added, mixed for 2-3 minutes.
- Then stretch film onto meatball mortar issues to be narrow place until the tray opens with the square with his fingertips.
- The surface is sprinkled with parmesan.
- rolls are made with stretch film.
- Put into a greased tray.
- Cooked to 185 degrees oven for 55 minutes.
- After exiting the oven 10 minutes, sliced 1 finger width.
- Accompanied garnish and serve.