Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 32 for pastry
- 2 sheets
- Vegetable oil (to grease the phyllo dough)
- For internal mortar;
- 3 potatoes
- 100 grams of meat
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10-15 branches chopped parsley
- Salt, pepper
- For the above;
- 2 egg yolks
- Sesame seeds, black cumin, poppy seeds
- First, let it boil with potatoes, wash shells.
- Saute in a pan until the onions are transparent Meanwhile, the widely you heat the olive oil, chopped small.
- Check on keep roasting, stir in minced meat.
- Salt, stir, adding the chopped parsley and pepper and finally put aside.
- Mash the boiled potatoes into a bowl and peel the shell.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix with minced mortar. Inside the mortar is now ready.
- Lubricate with oil first dough on your countertop on each side of the pillowcase with a brush.
- Yufka before crosswise into four again after four.
- Slices that you get large (mine was great), you can cut them in half lengthwise again.
- You get the spreading your Internal mortar you prepare a wide edge of each triangle and roll edges and end closing soaking. Put on a greased baking sheet or baking pan.
- Other dough also perform the same operation.
- yellow eggs on them persistent sesame seeds, black cumin, poppy seeds (what if the house) Sprinkle preheated oven at 170 degrees over thoroughly and cook until brown.