Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 25 g butter
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch saffron wire
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 chicken disintegrated
- Salt and pepper
- 1 or 1.5 tablespoons honey
- 500 g chestnuts, cooked
- Heat the butter and sunflower oil in the pan.
- Add the onions, stirring occasionally onions and soften the lid off the pot.
- Began to change color of onion ginger, add saffron and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add the chicken pieces and let it be lightly brown.
- Add 250 ml of water into the pot.
- Cook the chicken by turning at least once (to get the door closed except when you turn the pot).
- 15-20 minutes after the breast meat, after 25 minutes, remove all the meat from the pan.
- continue to cook the onions, obtain a thick brown sauce.
- When you add the honey sauce.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to balance the taste.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, add the chestnuts.
- re-add the chicken meat and cook for a few minutes with them.
- When you eat chicken chestnut honey aroma it is soft and ready to shoot.