Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Chicken Legs in lentil puree accompaniment
- 4 chicken leg
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons curry
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 onions
- 1 bunch scallions
- 250 g potatoes
- 125 g margarine
- 750 ml broth
- 350g red lentils
- Clean the excess of chicken legs. 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon curry powder and red pepper stir clerks. Apply the mixture on top of this. Finally salts of this.
- Peel the onion and chop into small cubes. After extracting the onions, wash and chop them into thin rings. Boil the potatoes in salted water and peel the shell.
- 3 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan, melt the onion and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Cook for a short time, stir in the remaining curry. Add the lentils and cook for 15-20 minutes until a taşımlık after cooking, add the broth. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven to 200 degrees set in advance.
- This is a stir-fry for 1 tablespoon of olive oil chicken forged. Include an ovenproof container with potatoes. Bake for about 20 minutes whether the oven. Melt the remaining butter in a small saucepan.
- be brought into lentil puree to the pan again. With the remaining olive oil and cook until heated through. If necessary, add a little broth. Tuzla.
- Get the chicken leg and mashed lentils to a serving dish. Serve with fresh onion and butter poured over potatoes.