Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- 200 grams of rice stuffing
- Black pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 8 red or green bell pepper
- 400g chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons prepared spice mix
- 300 ml broth
- 2-3 teaspoons of milk cream
- Peel the onion and chop into small cubes.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Clean and cut into very small cubes of chicken breast.
- Melt margarine in a large frying pan and cook the onion and garlic.
- Continue roasting pan, add the tomato paste.
- Stir in the chicken and cook thoroughly.
- Finally, add the rice, which is extracted.
- Add chicken broth until the rice into the pan to cover it.
- Salt, pepper and flavored with spices ready mix.
- Rice and cook over low heat until it takes the water.
- cut a flap in the upper part of the peppers, wash after cleaning the interior.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees set. Place the cover over the fill material to domestic pepper.
- Place the peppers in oven-proof dish.
- Add to the mix the remaining chicken broth and milk cream filling.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 35-40 minutes in the oven.