Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Cocoa Little Spiral Cake Recipe
- 500 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 125g granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 180 ml of warm milk
- 75 g butter (at room temperature)
- 10 g instant yeast
- for Cocoa mix
- 45 g of egg white
- 30 g flour
- 60 g sugar
- 120 ml milk
- 30 g of cocoa
- 15 g butter
- Flour, salt, sugar and stir to put yeast into a deep bowl. Then the milk, add the egg and butter and knead until well blended. Release the covering over 1 hour to ferment.
- Egg whites, sugar and whisk in the flour to the mixer bowl, heat the milk and stir well with a whisk stir on cocoa.
- Continue whisking slowly add the egg white mixture and simmer for a few minutes. Remove from heat, add butter and let cool.
- After the stretch film on the chocolate dough and place on a stretch now press on the dough (which should be flat)
- After cooling to room temperature Refrigerate 45 minutes, the white dough angle to the longitudinal roller.
- Cocoa onto center of dough and fold over the narrow sides of cocoa paste, open roller two or three times.
- Fold the dough again and again extended open again. Repeat this process 4-5 times.
- Wrap the dough in the form of 2 cm wide cut and roll. Place on wax paper you put on a baking tray.
- Over 1 hour wrapping the rest and cook until golden brown at 180 degrees in preheated oven. Bon Appetit…