Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Coffee with cream Raspberry Cake
- 1 cup ground nuts
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 8 eggs
- 8 coffee cup of granulated sugar
- 6 coffee cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- cream for coffee:
- 2.5 cups of fresh cream
- 310 grams of white chocolate
- 3.5 tablespoons instant coffee
- Raspberry To prepare the sauce;
- the raspberry puree makes passing the wire strainer.
- Mix the raspberry puree in a sieve spend the raspberry jam and beat well. Store the mixture overnight in the refrigerator.
- To prepare the coffee cream; Let stand overnight in the refrigerator fresh cream.
- about three-quarters of a cup cream, mix in the pot steel white chocolate and coffee.
- Leave to cool and cook over low heat until melted.
- Beat remaining cream with electric mixer.
- Add the cooled chocolate mixture and continuously refines a spoon flapping up. Mix well, add the remaining cream.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for about six hours until it hardens.
- To prepare the cake;
- Melt a teaspoon of coffee in hot water.
- Beat eggs and sugar together.
- The vanilla, ground nuts and so köpükleşince Continue to stir, add the melted coffee.
- Pour into greased baking mold and cook in preheated 180-degree oven.
- After cooling, the cake was divided into three transverse.
- a coffee cup raspberry sauce creeps up on two of the cake and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Then rub the cream up to a cup of coffee and put two cakes on top.
- Complete the top row of the remaining cupcakes.
- The rest of the cake with cream on it and leave as covering at least 8-10 hours in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and serve the slices over the cake.
- (Optional extra you can sprinkle over the cocoa + Nesquik)
- Bon Appetit..