Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 2 garden eggplant
- 300g minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green pepper
- Black pepper
- 150g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 red pepper
- For frying:
- Sunflower oil
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise.
- Remove to the edge, leaving 1 cm.
- Soak in salty water for 20 minutes.
- After Drain and fry in hot oil.
- Chop the onion in cooking oil and cook until they begin to color.
- Stir in tomato paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Tomato cubes, add finely chopped peppers.
- Add the meat and cook over low heat until tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill with meat mixture into the eggplant.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on it.
- directory, and set them in the oven at 180 degrees on the red pepper chopped cheese and cook until brown.
- Serve hot.