Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 5 sheets on
- 4 pieces of eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 is sivrib
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (if desired)
- 2 onions
- For the topping, and intermediate layers;
- Half of CaP. melted margarine
- Half a cup of water
- Sesame seeds, black cumin
- Peel and chop the eggplant cubes.
- finely chopped onion, pepper, add a cup of oil in a saucepan, adding the tomato paste and soteleyel.
- Diced tomatoes, eggplant and salt thoroughly cook taking the pot.
- Let's leave it to cool.
- I term of each dough margarine and water to the molten mixture. Fold the edges toward the center. (Thus we will get a large square.)
- Now divide the dough into 4 squares. Let's put some of our pilgrim center of each piece.
- Edges towards the middle (as pack) fold.
- coming down the folding of the way, let us place the baking tray.
- Term the remaining margarine and water over them. Serpiştirel sesame and nigella.
- Preheated oven at 185 degrees until golden brown on me for my cook.