Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Goat Cheese Chicken Lasagna
- 8 pieces of lasagna dough
- 200g chicken breast meat
- 1 piece of onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 200g goat cheese
- 1 pinch of parsley
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- For the tomato sauce:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 400 g of tomato
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons of fresh or old cheddar cheese
- Half a teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the onion finely to prepare for the meal.
- Then sauté the onion in butter.
- Chop the other side of the chickens in small chunks.
- adding chicken sauteed onions until they begin to color from kavurup stove.
- The chick you prepare the mixture, goat cheese, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Lasagna pasta in plenty of water to boil for 7 minutes.
- Dining internal material put their lasagna dough, wrap in rolls.
- Peel and chop the tomatoes before to prepare the tomato sauce, peel and in small chunks.
- Stir in the tomatoes melt the butter.
- Fresh thyme, crushed garlic, mix with salt and pepper.
- Before the heat resistant ovenware Pour some of the sauce, rolls on the sort you prepare lasagna.
- Pour remaining sauce over the lasagna, sprinkle the cheese that you grate before.
- A preheated 180 degree oven and cook until toasted cheese.
- Decorate the structure served warm with fresh basil or thyme branches.