Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
He Girl Fish Sauce
- 8 pieces (about half a kilo) boneless white fish
- For dough
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry (I use)
- 1/2 cup water
- For frying
- Take a square or rectangular pieces of desired size fish.
- Leave to rest for half an hour in salted water with vinegar.
- Mix all the dough ingredients.
- Wash away the fish in vinegar water, soak in water for 5-10 minutes until the dough can filter. (Mine waited a full day. But it was very nice though).
- A container of oil deep fry the fish pieces forged.
- Make and serve hot with lemon.