Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
How to Build a Hamburger at Home
For 1 kg weight:
For hamburger bread:
- 500 gr. Beef tenderloin
- 250 gr. Veal antikot mince
- 250 gr. calf mince
- 50 gr. Tail oil.
- Black pepper
- How To Make Hamburger Pod At Home
- Washed and dried lettuce
- homemade mayonnaise
- home-made ketchup
When preparing the hamburger without forgetting, we put the marinated slices so as to prevent the meat from passing the bread to the bread and soak it in water and keep it juicy … You can serve it with the Baked Potato Fries that you cooked in the hamburger.
- Chop the inner oil with the help of a sharp knife.
- Add beef tenderloin, antikotte and arthropod to your favorite.
- Taste it with salt and pepper.
- Knead the item using the tip of your hands.
- Piece in a medium sized jar lid.
- Bake in advance and lightly heat each face for 1 minute in a cast pan for 4 minutes in total.
- Divide the hamburger bread you’ve prepared into two pieces in the transverse direction.
- Place it on top of your Marula pod. Place the meatballs, lettuce and tomatoes and serve hot.