Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 80g pitted black olives
- 5 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Red pepper
- 600 g coarse beans
- 400 ml broth
- 100 g dairy cream
- 600 g trimmed lamb (back)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Chop the olives wide. 3 tablespoons margarine and sauté gently in 1 tablespoon lemon juice. It is sweetened with salt and pepper set aside.
- Boil the beans and broth in 5 minutes. Mix the margarine and milk cream to bring increased mashed. Red pepper, salt and lemon juice sweetened with increasing.
- Cut into 4 large or 8 small piece of clean meat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- The meat in a pan of hot oil and fry for 3-5 minutes until both sides.
- Meat, bean puree and serve with warm olive oil.
- If you wish, you can decorate them with parsley.