Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1 kg lamb arm
- 2-3 onions
- 2-3 carrots
- A few bay leaves
- An amount of vegetable oil
- Black pepper
- Place the lamb in a tray handle. Wash the carrots and onions. Peel and chop into small cubes.
- Mix salt and pepper flavored with carrots and onions. Then add the bay leaf and oil inside. Place vegetable mixture in the tray where the lamb arms.
- Cook off and cover the tray with aluminum foil heated oven at 100 degrees for up to 1.5 hours.
- After the cooking process to separate portions of the lamb arms.
- Purée mixture in the mixer remaining in the tray. You can add some water to the mixture.
- Take the mashed mixture prior to serving dish, place the meat then do service on.
- Garnish the rice, onions, tomatoes and peppers, you can use the grill.