Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 750 G leek
- 3 pieces of carrots
- 1 Handful of rice
- 1 tea cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
- Enough water and salt
- Cut off the head of the leeks, remove the top shell clean.
- Two fingers divided by the components.
- Place in a shallow pan.
- Wash the carrots, scrape and cut into rings.
- Place on top of the leeks.
- Olive oil, enough water, enough salt Stir in lemon juice and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle on rice washed.
- Rice and cook for 15 minutes until softened.
- Serve cold.
- NOTE: You can also serve Decorate with lemon slices and dill.