Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Lentil Chickpea Stew
- 4 pieces of tomato
- 2 cups chickpeas
- Water 1 cup green lentils
- Water 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 medium onions Piece
- ½ cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 clove garlic
- Water 1 cup broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Enough hot water
- Salt and pepper
- Boil 2 cups chickpeas a night to stay in the middle we soak vitality in advance.
- 1 cup green lentils boiled in hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Green lentils and chickpeas after you drain the water transfer to another pot.
- On chopped tomatoes, sliced 1 cup carrots, 2 cups diced potatoes in cubes, coarsely chopped 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped ½ cup green pepper, and add the cut garlic in half.
- In another bowl 1 cup broth, 1 teaspoon red pepper powder, mix 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Add on top of the material in the pot.
- Add hot water to cover up the material.
- Adjust the salt and pepper and cook ingredients over medium heat until softened fire.
- Serve hot.