Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Meatballs and mashed Roll
- 750 grams of minced sheep
- 100g margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion
- Black pepper
- for porridge;
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 50 gr. margarine
- Minced meat, eggs, grated onion, salt, pepper and allspice thoroughly kneaded.
- Taken on a greased baking tray, spread evenly with hands pressed.
- 35-40 inches long and 20 inches wide, made of a rectangle.
- After placing the prepared puree in the middle of the longitudinal rolls are made.
- Cooked in the oven.
- The construction of the puree:
- Potatoes, peeled, washed and put into the fire with enough water to cover to boil.
- water is filtered after 25 minutes.
- thoroughly crushed salt milk, 50 gr. Participate in margarine and chopped carrots.