Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Meatballs Potatoes Yatagi
- 300 gr. Mince
- 1 small onion
- 2 slices of bread
- 4 large potatoes
- Salt, pepper, cumin
- 4-5 sprigs of parsley
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g. cheddar cheese
- For frying:
- liquid oil
- Peel and grate the onion to prepare the dumplings.
- Juice squeezed and filtered.
- Bread crumbs, soaked with water is sprayed his juice.
- meat on a plate, inside breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, salt and spices are added and the mixture is kneaded.
- Rounded bought small pieces of minced meat and fried in hot oil.
- paper towels can be put under to pull the oil over meatballs.
- Tomato juice mixed with two tablespoons of olive oil and crushed garlic.
- Potatoes are boiled together with the washed shells.
- Peeled and cut in half shells cross.
- These potatoes are institutionalized inside a spoon is placed in the baking tray.
- Meatballs, by share over the potatoes, tomato sauce spooned over
- and sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese.
- The cheese in the oven preheated to 180 degrees and cook until golden brown.