Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 2 cups green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper (optional)
Add all ingredients to list
- Place the oil and onions in a pan and sauté the onions for 2-3 minutes over low-medium heat.
- Then, add peppers and salt.
- Close the lid and cook until the peppers become soft by stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes, stir and cook for 5-6 minutes with the lid closed.
- Finally, add the beaten eggs and stir.
- It’s done when the eggs are cooked.
- You can sprinkle some black pepper on top if you like.
- Menemen is a very good and famous dish for breakfasts.
- Serve it with bread while still warm.