Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Minced Meat & Vegetable Pizza
- 2 eggplant
- 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 300g minced
- 4 sprigs fresh mint or parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- Black pepper
- 2 red peppers
- 200g feta cheese
- Ready pizza dough mix (available in stores)
- 200 g of tomato puree
- Slice the eggplant in a way that will not wash too thick.
- 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a Teflon pan angry.
- Fry the eggplant slices in oil.
- Then allow to drain the oil Arrange them on a paper towel.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan poured. Saute minced meat in oil.
- Wash the mint.
- The rest take a few leaves on the thin coastal edge.
Peel the garlic, crush the shells and mix with chopped mint.
- Stir in meat sweetened with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees set.
- Wash the peppers and divided into four.
- After extracting the seeds and cut into thin strips.
- Take small pieces of feta mash well with a fork.
- Prepare the pizza dough according to the recipe on the package.
- greaseproof paper on a baking tray publication.
- After opening the pizza dough and place on tray.
- Gently pull up the corners of the dough thickens.
- Apply the tomato puree on the pizza dough.
- Minced meat, place the eggplant slices and red pepper strips on top of the dough.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake pizza in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Decorate with mint leaves and serve them after removing from the oven.