Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 4 cups flour
- 1.5 cups water
- 20 g of fresh yeast or
- ½ tablespoon dry yeast (10 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200g minced
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tablespoon margarine concerns
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ sweet pepper additive
- 1 egg yolk
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Mix by adding other materials and to obtain a soft dough.
- Release the covering over 30 minutes to swell.
- Melt margarine in a pan, add the meat and cook it until juice.
- Stir in tomatoes and peppers and chop the meat.
- add salt and pepper and cook until meat is tender.
- Knead the dough for 2 minutes more, and then divided into two parts.
- Roll each piece, let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a floured counter, turn the oval shape with the help of rollers.
- broadcast over the filling and dough, divide into two.
- Apply on egg yolk.
- 200 * C for 25 minutes in the preheated oven and cook.
- Bon Appetit