Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- Half kg of low fat ground beef
- 2 slices of stale bread
- 1 onion
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- Grated onion on bread and aunties.
- Bread loses its shape ground beef, cumin, black pepper, salt is added.
- Kneaded until 2-3 minutes.
- Then join the chopped mint.
- 1-2 minutes more kneading.
- The desirable size meatballs are done.
- First, find a little flour, then fried.