Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1 cup flour
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 kg of milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 packets of plain biscuits pötibör
- Half a glass of coconut
- flour in a saucepan, stir, put the sugar and cocoa. (If you add milk mixing flour lumps.)
- Stir in milk and margarine and cook stirring constantly until the custard consistency. eggs near the stroke to eat well and add the yellow mixture.
- Place 1 biscuit gravy to dip into a rectangular borcam vertically. Put a biscuit before we immerse sauce. Add gravy biscuits dipped again into the plain biscuits.
- Place all in this order. Drive around your cake remaining sauce. Sprinkle coconut on the cake after it has cooled you cut diagonally and serve.