Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Chicken with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- 250 gr. chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 cup chopped chestnut mushrooms (you can also use the Sita.)
- 2 tablespoons vermouth (you can use white wine.)
- 1 Knorr chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Sweetened with both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil over medium heat. Cook until browned on both sides of the chicken. (It will take up to 12-16 minutes.) Get the chicken from the pan.
- Chopped onions to a pot that you cook chicken. Add mushrooms, turning 1-2 times. cook, stirring after 2 minutes, add the chicken broth and vermouth, respectively. Add cream and cook for 1-2 minutes until the onion.
- Put the chicken into the pot, let them find the sauce. Cook 1 minute taken into serving dish.
- Serve hot with rice in.