Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet mushroom (divided by 4)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 or 2 teaspoons salt
- Soak mushrooms for 10 minutes in cold water, drain the water before
- A Teflon pan with lid and close the cover by warming mushrooms adds about 20 minutes (mushroom pot is filled with water) you can cook on low heat.
- Then open the lid and raises the temperature of the water you provide to pull the cork.
- Pull out the water 1 tablespoon of olive oil, you can cook for 3-4 minutes, add the parsley and garlic.
- You’re taking the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil poured into a serving dish served hot.