Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Okra with Olive Oil
- 1 kg of okra
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 3-4 tomatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 2 cups hot water
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Clean cut okra cone-shaped portion of the stem.
- Plenty of water, wash and drain.
- Crush the garlic, onion coast.
- Peel and chop the tomatoes into cubes.
- Olive oil in the pan forged pembeleştir the onion and garlic.
- Stir in the tomato paste.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook until it thickens.
- Stir in okra.
- Add hot water and salt close the lid and cook for 20-25 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in okra slightly softened lemon juice and sugar.
- Get the fire and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Serve after cooling.