Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Olive Baked Vegetable Chowder
- 3-4 slices of stale bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 75 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 chillies
- 2 green pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small eggplant
- 4 tomatoes
- 80 g parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- ½ bunch fresh basil
- Bread thoroughly crush, crumble. Peel the garlic and cut into cubes and onion shell. Lightly sauté pan put olive oil. Add the breadcrumbs. Meanwhile, heat the oven to 200 degrees set in advance.
- Wash the pepper extract. certain lengthwise into 3 cm strips. Clean the zucchini and eggplant, Wash. Both also chop vegetables lengthwise into 1-inch strips.
- Wash the tomatoes, extract the four core divide. Grate the cheese. Grease the baking tins.
- Vegetables on top and directories side by side. Make sure that the top of the pepper strips.
- Dizerk of vegetables with salt, pepper and dried basil and sprinkle with bread crumbs as well as a portion of grated parmesan cheese.
- Cover the top of the mold with aluminum foil.
- Whether the oven preheated to 200 degrees, leave for 35 minutes. Set the oven temperature to 225 degrees after this time raising.
- Remove the foil on the dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese. Leave 10 minutes at 225 degrees in oven. Meanwhile wash basil extract. Chop roughly in a manner that leaves after Drain.
- Sprinkle the dish with basil and service structure on the remaining bread crumbs carefully.