Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1 kg of cowpea
- 2 onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 5 green pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 carrots or peppers
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Wash and boil for a few minutes cowpea. Boil then pass it under cold water to take a strainer.
- Clean the tips of cowpea. Each of the two dividing whole or directory to the bottom of the pot.
- Chopped spring onions on top of the bean by rings. Chop the peppers into strips directory.
- tomatoes and carrots (capsicum, if any) in the Peel and cut into strips to the pan.
- Pour the olive oil into the pot. Stir in boiling water, leave to simmer.
- Reduce the boils and cook until the vegetables are tender. vegetables are soft, add salt.
- Serve warm with yogurt.