Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Olive Meyanel Bulgur Pilaf
- 2 cups bulgur
- 2 chopped onion
- 3 chopped green bell pepper
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- An amount of paprika
- A little olive oil
- An amount of tomato paste
- Some salt
- Put some oil in a saucepan.
- On Stir in onions and cook until the onions are golden brown on fire.
- Then add tomatoes, onions are roasted on.
- Then add green peppers After stirring a few times.
- Stir once or twice again and add red pepper flakes on.
- Cook the whole mix thoroughly, adding a little tomato paste.
- After roasting all the ingredients thoroughly, add on the wheat that we have pre-wash and prepared.
- Stir all the ingredients adding salt as you like.
- Stir in the hot water, turn off the mouth of the pot and cook over medium heat.
- After cooking rice pilaf Fill the inside of the bowl.
- Press firmly to ensure good jam during the filling process.
- Thus, when will scatter rice bowl inverted.
- We take our service to the rice bowl full of rice plate upside down on the serving plate.
- Rice's surrounded with tomatoes and peppers, are adorned in the middle of the rice with parsley.