Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Olive Tumbled Okra
- 1.2 kg Okra (longest to be 6-7 cm)
- 2 small kurusog the
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- The amount depends on your desire zeytinyağ-
- First, extract the okra stems tapering.
- Then blend with a little salt and vinegar and let it sit for about ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop one onion finely.
- Peel and chop the tomatoes.
- directories such as putting an onion in the center of Bamyan and had plenty of water in the pot photo above.
- Add the chopped onion and tomato on you.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the pot.
- directory on slice the other half.
- Salt, add the sugar and olive oil.
- After more than ten minutes before the fire blazing thoroughly cook on low heat for about 30-40 minutes.
- If the water is very low during cooking, add very little hot water.
- Put the pot lid you received in January-cooling refrigerator and turn it off in a way few hours in the refrigerator, and he thoroughly cooling and serving dish and serve with lemon wedges alongside the way.