Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Olive Vegetable Wrap
- 1 leek
- Half cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 box of canned corn
- 500g minced meat (mixed beef-lamb)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 ml broth
- Black pepper
- red pepper flakes
- 4 pastry
- 200 g dairy cream
- 100g grated fresh parmesan
- 1 cucumber
- 300 g yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Wash vegetables thoroughly with water. Chop the leeks. Sprouts also cut into thin strips. Divide in half lengthwise and slice carrots. Cut into small cubes, onion and peel the shell. Wash the corn grains with water.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan. Get mince kavurup pan. Then the carrots in the pan, and cook for 5 minutes until cabbage and gravy. Leeks, add the corn kernels and stuffing. Salt, pepper and pepper flakes sweetened.
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees set. Lubricate your pattern with olive oil. Place the dough on top of two of about 20 cm in diameter, cut out 4 circles. Repeat the process with remaining dough.
- Milk cream to rub on the dough circle. Distribute the mixture on top of the minced vegetables circle. then fold the edges rolled into a tube. Place in half to cut and open sides facing up in the furnace vessel. Sprinkle on grated fresh parmesan cheese. 225 degree preheated oven for 5-10 minutes to leave.
- Grate cucumber wash after peeling. Mix with yogurt and lemon juice. Season with salt and red pepper flakes. Olive oil furnace wraps the structure yogurt service.