Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1 kg
- 1 package yeast (42 g)
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs (separate yolks will take on them)
- 1 teaspoon mahlep
- enough sesame
- Dissolve yeast in warm milk sugars. Pour in a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except sesame medium, such as opening the pool.
- If necessary, add warm water and knead a soft dough, half an hour fermentation.
- Divide the dough into four, set each into a roll of cloth. Separate rolls into 3-4 pieces.
- Give wheel meandering shape like braid.
- Oiled tray arranging crawl over the egg yolk, sprinkle sesame proving again half an hour.
- Bake at 180 degrees until golden brown on me (be careful because they are cooked immediately).