Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Patisserie Procedure Şekerpare recipe
- 125 gr butter (room temperature and absolutely butter !!)
- 1 cup oil (turkish coffee cup)
- 4 tablespoon clover powder sugar
- 2 eggs (1 of them will drive on the yellow)
- 1 teaspoon carbonate
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 cups sifted flour (2.5 cups of actual recipe but I took 3 cups with my measurements)
- 4 cups of sugar
- 5 cups water
- Quarter lemon juice
- In this dessert there are some tricky points like Mrs. Yesim.
- In principle, butter must be used. The second is; Powder sugar, oil and eggs in a bowl and whisk to whiteness.
- Then salt and carbonate are added and the sifted flour is slowly added and mixed. When the dough reaches the luminaire shape, we shape and lay it down.
- We put egg whiskers on them and fork and we throw them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- We cook until the sweeties are completely red.
- This is the third tricky part of you.
- There will never be a white place, it will be completely red.
- After you have made it to the bakery, we make sherbet and take it to a cold place for its pace.
- We wait for about 2 minutes when we get out of the sweet pot, and we bring it to the lukewarm syrup.
- We turn it occasionally in the shrimp pulling sequence and allow the shrimp to pick from both sides. Sweet as it gets better …
- Very tasty, absolutely must be tried. Bon Appetit.