Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Directions Peasant Steakhouse
- 2 sirloin steaks
- 2 slices of bread in the village
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 6-7 mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 slices of cheddar
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mushrooms, peppers and garlic and chop finely.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan.
- turning 1-2 times garlic in oil, add the mushrooms and peppers. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring 1-2 minutes until the spices.
- On low heat, until you get the consistency of the sauce, cook, stirring.
- Meanwhile, in a pan and cook steaks.
- Put the bread on a baking tray village.
- Put the steak and tomato sauce on the bread. Cover with the sauce over the slices of cheese.
- Bake at 250 degrees for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven. (Up to cheddar melts.)
- Serve hot with a salad as a side.