Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1 packet of plain biscuits Petibör
- 1 packet of biscuits cacao Petibör
- 1 package of chocolate pudding
- 3.5 cups milk
- For the chocolate sauce:
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 3-4 tablespoons cocoa
- Half a packet of vanilla
- 2.5 cups milk
- To decorate:
- Fresh or frozen fruit
- Cook until thickened pudding 3.5 cups with milk over low heat.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to Karen's wet adhesion of the base of biscuits before a boron glass.
- On 1 as simple Petibör index and pour a bit of pudding, biscuits broadcast to the entire floor.
- Each floor by applying the same simple process 2 times, 2 times did Ongoing until all the bits in the form of chocolate biscuits.
- Recent publications and neatly remove boron glass remaining pudding over the cookies in the refrigerator by covering the stretch film.
- Chocolate sauce construction:
- Get all the sauce ingredients in a pot with cold and cook, stirring until thickened like the pastry cream and remove from heat.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the strainer Turkish coffee and pour chocolate sauce and serve, garnished with fruit.