Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Plaska Pita Bakery salted corn cakes
- 3 eggs
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 cups corn flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 teaspoons packed full carbonate
- 1 teaspoon not too full mahlep (lovers)
- about 1 teaspoon salt, cumin, black pepper and mint until the desired light enough to taste
- Business mortar;
- 1 onion head largish
- 5- green pepper
- 15-20 pieces of green and black olives equally
- 200-250 grams of curd
- We are preparing the dough by mixing all the ingredients section.
- cooking the chopped onions in another pot and lightly salt them rubbing a thin ring charleston.
- We chop small olives we remove the core, we are preparing Stir in cottage cheese inside mortar. If forget to take into account the salt in the cheese salt at salt but light dough.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased baking tray.
- Consistency should be thick but fluid by adding on top of the cake sesame seed buns (You can even sprinkle with bread crumbs or bread to light that he was home dries out the robot looks classy).
- 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes at 20-25 minutes and reduce temperature to 180 degrees. We're baking.
- This time may vary depending on your oven.
- If you cut a very tasty pastry disperse when the light chill in the cold.