Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- For the rice:
- 2 cups rice
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups boiling water
- Sautéed peas:
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Half a kilo of peas
- 1 piece of onion
- Wash the rice, drain water.
- Margarida cook rice Together with oil Ages 5 minutes.
- Add hot water on, adjust the salt.
- 3 minutes over high heat, then cook for 15-20 minutes on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute the peas, add 4 cups kaebonat and salt into the boiling water, solid peas.
- Boil 5 minutes and drain water.
- Place the butter in the pan, lightly fry the finely chopped onion.
- Put drained peas on the way saute 3 minutes, shaking the pan.
- Service to the bottom of the deep pan to saute the peas poured, flatten them with the help of a spoon and add the rice.
- Sauté the peas and rice, to distribute the serving plate upside down, remove the container.
- Serve hot.