Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Sauteed Chicken with Mushrooms
- 500-600 g. chicken breast
- 400 gr. fresh mushrooms
- 2 red peppers
- 5-6 green peppers (I used charleston)
- 7-8 cloves garlic
- 2-3 tomatoes (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 medium onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable seasonings Knorr
- enough salts
- enough black pepper
- a little thyme
- a little red pepper flakes
- 3-4 tablespoons sunflower oil.
- We have the cubed onions, add the oil to the pan, we rages until slightly pink.
- I kavural along with the chopped chicken on the cubed.
- By adding the mushrooms we chop finely, let us continue roasting until the water is absorbed.
- Fungi tend to leave roasting water, so the transfer of a portion of the water in a bowl.
- Then we cut into rings red and green peppers and continue roasting by adding finely chopped garlic we let.
- Salt, seasoning, black pepper and continue roasting, add pepper and thyme. Stir in the chopped tomatoes and cook the peel and thin shells.
- pepper 1 teaspoon of water we have allocated Tray 1 tablespoon tomato paste and mix well and pour on top saute, fry some more.
- Make sure to taste after cooking to look, the quarry's gold kapatabilirs