Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Sauteed / Sheet Metal roasting
- 250 grams of lean veal minced
- 2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 2 cups water
- Liquid oil
- Garlic, chop the onion and tomato pieces a little small.
- Chop your ingredients into a small saucepan with meat, add a little salt with 2 cups of water.
- Cook until it takes the water after boiling the mouth closed over low heat (if not thoroughly cooked meat and continue cooking, adding a little more water).
- Meanwhile, chop the peppers with the remaining onion and tomato cubes.
- Teflon frying pan or sheet with a little oil and salt before the onions and cook until golden. Then add the peppers and tomatoes later.
- Add the cooked meat to pan / hair. Turn a few times.
- After the door closed a little rest, and serve with rice.